- Emiratisation has evolved largely over the years from simply filling positions by UAE nationals to a skill-based Emiratisation, in essence, finding the right Emirati for the right position.
- Abu Dhabi is following the road map drawn by the Economic Vision 2030, which aims to suppress unemployment among UAE nationals to less than 5%
- Overall economic growth is expected to be around 6-7% over the next 20 years
- The 7 priority growth sectors as per the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030; Energy & Hydrocarbons, Manufacturing and associated Trade & Services, Finance and Insurance, Tourism, Hospitality & Travel, Innovation - Media, Communication & Technology, Real Estate and Healthcare; are expected to drive this growth.
- The 7 key sectors are expected to create between 270,000 to 386,000 jobs over the next 10 years based on the Employer Forum 2010 organized by Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council.
TAWDHEEF will continue to deliver another successful show with new features, specific focuses and seminars to enthuse and inspire. Above all, this event will provide you with the best promotional platform to meet your corporate goals and target audience. If you are serious about recruiting and developing the best quality workforce then you can’t miss TAWDHEEF 2013.
To ensure you receive a space of your choice, please call Hassan Chehade on +971 2 493 5103 email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss exhibiting opportunities!